Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, December 28, 2009

Racecar Brown in 2010

Not your standard blog post today, folks, I apologize.

Instead, I'm going to be filling you in on some of the new stuff that's going to be coming up on Racecar Brown as we head into the new year, and new decade (and if anyone starts in on that "Well, it's technically not a new decade because there was no year zero and if you count by tens going from year one..." bullshit, I will cut your balls/cooter off.).



First of all, you'll be getting a little bonus shit heading into the new year.

Starting Thursday, I'll be unveiling my year-end and decade-end music lists.

Thursday, December 31st: Top Ten Songs of the Year

Friday, January 1st: Top Ten Albums of the Year

Saturday, January 2nd: Top Fifty Songs of the Decade

Sunday, January 3rd: Top Fifty Albums of the Decade

The lists will, hopefully, have all the bells and whistles. Accompanying graphics, streaming songs, links so you can buy the shit now, and of course a bit of my writing on what makes these songs and albums so great.

Monday, January 4th will then see the first normal Racecar Brown blog of the new year. In that respect, nothing will have changed. Snarky, sarcastic, and hopefully funny and insightful.

Thursday, January 7th will be the first installment of a new weekly post on Racecar Brown, the Midweek Music Review. I'll be reviewing submissions that either I have received from people looking to get some exposure, or music that I have actively sought out in the Chicago music scene.

So, there's some cool stuff coming. I hope you'll enjoy every bit of it.

If you're interested in submitting some music for review, I'm gonna throw a little sidebar on this blog with my e-mail address. Feel free to submit stuff. I'll try to review everything I get.

Hope you're not too disappointed with your lack of a Holiday/New Year's blog, but even bloggers need to take time off.

Happy Holidays and New Year, everyone!

Oh, fine, here's a gift for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment